People are expecting Manchester City to be found guilty, says Pep Guardiola

* Manager is happy Premier League FFP case is starting
* La Liga chief says rivals believe City should be punished




Pep Guardiola has stated he knows what “people are expecting” as Manchester City prepare for the hearing into their Premier League charges to start on Monday. The manager’s comments came as Javier Tebas, the president of La Liga, claimed several Premier League clubs had told him City should be punished.

City have denied wrongdoing and Guardiola was asked about the case, which will be heard by an independent commission. He said, not in reference to Tebas or his remarks: “I’m happy it starts on Monday and I know there will be more rumours about the sentences that come up and we’re going to see. I know what people are looking for, I know what they are expecting – I know it because I have read it for many years – but I’ve said everyone is innocent until guilt is proven. So we will see. It starts soon and hopefully finishes soon. An independent panel will decide. I’m looking forward to the decision.” Continue reading...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wiegman’s Lionesses rekindle lost energy to fire spectacular comeback | Jonathan Liew

US owners understand profit but do they appreciate clubs’ tradition and values?

‘Emotional’ Leah Williamson to make first England start in almost a year