Spain men's coach apologises for applauding Rubiales – video

Spain men's coach Luis de la Fuente has apologised for applauding football federation president Luis Rubiales´ speech last week in which he said he would not resign, after kissing Jenni Hermoso. De la Fuente and women's head coach Jorge Vilda were among those pictured applauding the speech. "Those that know me know that these gestures do not represent my values, nor my way of thinking, nor my way of behaving in life. I always have been and will be on the side of equality and respect," he said. "Not Jenni and not any of the other players are responsible for what happened there." Continue reading...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wiegman’s Lionesses rekindle lost energy to fire spectacular comeback | Jonathan Liew

US owners understand profit but do they appreciate clubs’ tradition and values?

‘Emotional’ Leah Williamson to make first England start in almost a year