Georgia Stanway: ‘In Germany no one knew me. I could be whoever I wanted to be’

England midfielder talks about opening up as a person, developing her game at Bayern Munich and her partnership with Keira Walsh A title-winning season in Bayern Munich’s midfield has done wonders for Georgia Stanway’s game but, perhaps more importantly, it seems to have changed her life in all the right ways. “As a person, I’m just so much more open,” says one of the shining lights of England’s Euro 2022 triumph. “I went to a country where no one knew me and I could be whoever I wanted to be. No one was going to judge me. I’ve developed so much. I was never the most sociable person but in a new environment I’ve wanted to go out for tea every night. In Germany, I’ve wanted to see people.” Continue reading...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wiegman’s Lionesses rekindle lost energy to fire spectacular comeback | Jonathan Liew

US owners understand profit but do they appreciate clubs’ tradition and values?

‘Emotional’ Leah Williamson to make first England start in almost a year