‘I hate Juventus’: prosecutor forced to leave case against Serie A club

* Financial misconduct prosecutor made comments in 2019 * ‘I care about Napoli, as a prosecutor I am against Juventus’ One of three prosecutors accusing Juventus of financial misconduct has left the case after the emergence of derogatory comments he made about the team, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday. In a video shot at a legal conference in Milan in 2019, a year before the inquiry into Juventus opened, Turin prosecutor Ciro Santoriello said: “I am a huge fan of Napoli, I hate Juventus.” He added in what appears to be a lighthearted exchange: “As a soccer fan I care about Napoli, as a prosecutor I am against Juventus, against robberies on the pitch.” Continue reading...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wiegman’s Lionesses rekindle lost energy to fire spectacular comeback | Jonathan Liew

US owners understand profit but do they appreciate clubs’ tradition and values?

‘Emotional’ Leah Williamson to make first England start in almost a year